For this project, you will implement two interchange sorting routines: the selection sort and the insertion sort. (Note, we will have discussed these in class (in some detail) before you begin this project.) You will also implement a web-page and its supporting CSS that performs the following:
- Prompts users for a positive integer (greater than 4 and less than 1000) that is used to generate a collection (array) of randomly generated integers spanning the range of 1 through the integer entered;
- Allows users to freely choose either sorting routine (one at a time);
- Displays the sorted array (a new array of integers that is sorted from smallest to largest), and
- Displays some sorting statistics below these displays, i.e., a short description outlining how many comparisons and how many swaps were performed in doing the chosen sort.
- Note: users are free to choose the other sort at this time and this sort should re-use the randomly generated integers from the first step, display the sorted results and a new set of statistics.
The nitty-gritty details are available in the instructions document: Instructions.pdf