Project 7: Creative component
Apr 27, 2016 by
a file upload
pdf and pdf
until Apr 29, 2016 at 11pm
This assignment was locked Apr 29, 2016 at 11pm.
You must submit a PDF, 12pt font, single spaced, and 1-2 full pages in length, detailing the creativity portion of Project 7. There are 5 components of this assignment:
- A title for your creative feature, your name, and the name of the data set analyzed
- Data structures: describe your method of storing the parsed data from the CSV. For instance, did you use arrays, ArrayLists, and/or Collections? Did you store each row or each column separately or use a 2D data structure? Did you create a new class to store data?
- Output: include images or text output (whatever makes most sense for your feature) that demonstrates the functionality of your feature. Then describe the output in words and explain what the analysis has revealed about the data set. Images and screenshots in this section do not count towards page count, so feel free to include multiple if you have many interesting pieces of output.
- Algorithm discussion: describe what happens in your code, the types of loops, helper functions, etc. used in order to program your new feature. Did you rely upon the baseline methods at all or start from scratch? This section should be used to prove that you did some interesting programming.
- Reflection: What was difficult about this assignment? Did your implementation or data structures change from your initial project proposal? If you could redo the assignment, would you store the data differently?
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.